- Spray uniwax degreaser after dilution with water on the surface
- Spray uniwax degreaser after dilution on the suworks on the surface using the appropriate sponge, cloth or towel, remove the stain using a clean, dry micro fibre cloth
- It is a product mostly used for the removal of water-insoluble substances such as grease, paint, oil, lubricants, corrosive products, abrasive dust and all other organic films.
- Degreasers can be used in a variety of industries such as aircraft, automotive, nuclear power plants, pharmaceutical, paint, printing, transportation, optics, marine and semiconductor. They can also be used in domestic cleaning, e.g. floors, tiles cleaning, etc.
- It is safe on all surfaces
Directions for use-
Dilute 100ml in 300ml water and use, for best result use undiluted, apply on surface, rub with brush and wash